Saturday, September 3, 2011

Where did the teenager come from?

Brittany turned 13 yesterday, we officially have a teenager about the house! Where does the time fly? We are so lucky to have such a beautiful, strong daughter. We love you Brittany :)

She requested fondant cake with three tiers. She designed the cake on paper and requested the color combinations and I think she did a great job. This is only the 2nd fondant cake I've ever made and it is fun, I really enjoy doing it for my children-it's one of the ways I say: I love you!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Brittany looks so grown up! I taught her in primary quite a few years ago and it seems so long ago now. Oh and by the way, that cake is amazing! Fantastic job!!

Nikki said...

Wow! She is beautiful! And I love the cake. You guys make a great team with design and execution!!