Sunday, September 18, 2011

Chalk

Do you want to know one of my favorite things? I LOVE my children's art and I especially love sidewalk chalk, always have..always will. I really don't think I ever even used it as a child growing up (we had a chalk board in our home) but there is something magical about my children drawing on our concrete. It is beautiful to me and it makes me happy :)

P.S. Another one of my favorites is when my children make snowmen! It makes me smile every time I see them out our window!
P.P.S. (I do not want it to snow yet).

3 comments:

Keith & Kristine Pryor said...

Sweet new generation of Picasso's. I miss you all! Please give one another a hug and pretend it is from me.

Keith & Kristine Pryor said...

Previous post was from Grandma Pryor

Heidi P, That's me! said...

Sidewalk chalk is so fun!