Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Medley

St. Patrick's Day brought green themed things all day. Dinner was Thai food, we had green rice, green peanut sauce with green vegetable, kiwis, green orange julius', and our traditional pistachio cake, I didn't have to use any fake green coloring this year as everything was colored with food! Yes the leprechaun visited us and Parker's pants were green.Savanna is toilet trained! She's only 23 months but she was ready and is doing great! This means she needed to be able to get out of her crib to use the toilet. Wyatt made this little rail to keep he safe as we took off the front of her crib.
I got to go with Alex's class on their snowshoe trip, it was fun and we got to see a porcupine.
I love when my children build me snowmen, I think I should have one in my yard at all times but our snow doesn't cooperate because when it is too cold there is no moisture in it but this day, Alex and Abigail built three mini ones. If you could see the detail you would see eyelashes, eyebrows, smiles and even carrot noses! Thanks A&A you make my heart sing!
We just got 2 baby goats for 4H. They have to be bottle fed 4 times a day for a little while. The children love them.
Parker turned 4 and wanted a rocket jet plane for his cake, when the candles were lit it was "blasting off"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, you are a busy Mama! And I love your new kitchen by the way...