Thursday, September 16, 2010

Teardrop Lake

Thanks to my cousin, we were invited to go to this lake. Is is clear water, you can see the bottom even in the deep, so beautiful and secluded. Fun fishing and swimming and we made a fun day trip out of it (we were supposed to camp but farming and camping don't go hand in hand because of the water schedule). We had a yummy dinner and dutch oven cobbler and we will be going beck to this place again!
I just think this picture turned out so beautiful :) The reflection and the lighting are great.
Bathing beauty
I finally caught my dragonfly. I have wanted a real one in my kitchen for awhile now. Abigail and I spent time running around with this net my cousin had. I'm sure we looked pretty silly, lunging, running, missing and turning in circles but our time paid off when we netted the big kind! Abigail got several small ones. Did you know there are yellow, blue and green dragonflies? Beautiful insects for sure!

Amazing this little one even got in the water, as warm as it was for lake water, it was still cold and Savanna doesn't even love her warm bath yet. She enjoyed throwing rocks and splashing.

No comments: