Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The blond version...

Going blond is totally worth it (at least until the roots start coming in and then this do would be a maintenance nightmare) Nicole did a great job! Once we got the red out and I used a special shampoo from my FIL that takes out the brassy tone, I love it and am trying to see if blonds really do have more fun :)
Here is the blonde version of me! Parker LOVES it, he frequently says, "you're blond just like me!" Abigail loves that my color matches hers and Brittany and Alex are getting used to it, they didn't care for it much at first and Wyatt-well he LOVES it too, I'll post an update later when I have the darker blond woven into it when the roots grow.

4 comments:

South Jordan Pryor's said...

Oh my gosh you look just like your aunt Dorothy. Not at all like our lovely Valerie. I'd vote for back to dark but I'm sure it has been fun. With two sister-in-laws who do hair professionally you can have this kind of fun often.
We'll love you whatever color you are!

Melissa Turner said...

My first thought was also that you look a lot like aunt Dorothy. You look like a super star what a hot babe you are!

Penfold's said...

Thank you, it's been a lot of fun, I would recommend this for everyone at least once in life!

Nikki said...

LOVE IT!! Someday I'll do it, too!!