Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Abigail's 7th Birthday

Abigail wanted pink legos, she is really good with building things with them.
Here she is at school with her teacher Mrs. Mason. We made gingersnaps last night to pass out to her class, what a good little cook she is going to be :)
Abigail really wanted a pinata for her birthday and I didn't think I could get it done since we just got back so recently from our trip (see next post) but I did it, I made my first pinata, she was so happy with it and so was I!
Wow, after everyone had many whacks at the pinata, Alex finally broke it apart! Fun picture huh?
Tinkerbell. The light pink flowers are really hard to see. I have always wanted to make a doll cake and I had never made roses before or been shown how to either so I was so excited that finally one of the children picked a cake I could do both!
What a joy Abigail is in our family, she is so meek and happy. She teaches us to be kind and to listen, since she is so soft spoken. She also teaches us about passion. We love you Abigail, thanks for being part of our family! ;)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It is hard to believe that Abigail is already 7 years old! She is such a cute little girl! Wow - great job on the cake and pinata! BTW - welcome back to Idaho!

Melissa Turner said...

Wow, great cake! I'm glad the pinata work well for you and that's a great picutre you captured with the candy falling.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Abigail! Sounds like a fun birthday. You always make your kids bdays so fun!