Monday, March 30, 2009

One week to go...



Well here I am one week from the due date and I am ready to have this baby. Lots of Braxton Hicks and not much else, I have another appt on Thursday and I will find out if I'm dilated any. The weather is not very cooperative right now. We just got several more inches of snow so it looks more like January instead of April. Since we have to drive over the pass to Jackson, I am hoping that the next week of forcasted storms will be mild.
Whenever the baby kicks hard or she turns and makes it hurt down lower and I say ouch, Parker always comes over and says, "tiss the beebee" and I have to bend over or get down so he can kiss the, "owie" he is so tender so we finally got a picture of him doing this!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious!

Melissa Turner said...

I am anxious for you to have your baby. Can't wait for that call saying you are in labor I am so excited for you.

Heidi P, That's me! said...

You look so cute! I love the shirt.