Sunday, October 31, 2010

Family Pictures




My sister-in-law Miriam was so willing to take our family picture this year, I had had these outfits since the beginning of summer trying to get schedules to work out and things fell through but I am so glad now because the color of the grain was PERFECT for what I was going for AND it is our first picture on our farm! The weather was really cold to be wearing shorts and short sleeves so I'm grateful the children put up with my summer outfits turned fall family picture! These are the best ones out of the three different poses-our expressions in the last one are hilarious I can't remember what we were laughing at but it made for a memory anyway. I had these taken on Oct 10th and I am finally getting around to sorting through them so that tells you how busy I have been with our kitchen plans (I have been living in a paper world for a couple weeks designing). Thank you Miriam for taking these :)

6 comments:

Shauna S said...

Beautiful pictures! The colors are amazing and you have such a beautiful family. The second one is my favorite.

Melissa Turner said...

You have such a cute family, I love the wheat as the backdrop.

Heather T. said...

Such cute pictures!

Unknown said...

Your family is ADORABLE! I can't believe Savannah is so big! And Parker... when did you have all these kids?! :)

South Jordan Pryor's said...

I seriously thought Brittany was Valerie when I first looked at these pictures. I wondered where she found a top like the girls' then I enlarged it and whoa it was Brittany sporting a shorter - very cute hairdo. I like the second one best but all are very nice. Cutest family in Driggs!

Heidi P, That's me! said...

Very Cute! I like the colors you chose.