Friday, July 10, 2009

Mom's Surgery

Well as I mentioned in the previous blog, we went to Utah for Dr. appts. and on Father's Day (Sunday) Wyatt left Savanna and I at my Mom's and took everyone else back home so I could stay and help her the first part of the week that Dad went back to work. She had a total knee replacement surgery. I appreciate Wyatt so much for wanting to have "special time" with our children, it was pretty hard to say bye with lots of tears from all the children but it was a really enjoyable time to get to know Savanna better just the two of us! I even got to go out for a fun evening with my sister to a movie and dinner at Zupas, we decided that we needed to do it more often! This is Mom "laid up" enjoying the baby.
Savanna at 2 1/2 months, she's a cookie cutter of all our children.
Here is Grandpa Pryor with Savanna, we know where those beautiful blue eyes come from!

No comments: