Sunday, February 8, 2009

YF&R






The last weekend in January, we took the boys with us and had Wyatt's sister Nicole tend the girls and we attended the annual young farmer and rancher conference. The first night was at a roller skate rink, the boys had fun in this climb gym, Parker loved being pushed in his stroller around and around so I could safely skate pregnant! and Alex loved laser tag and not skating, he made it around once and was on his backside more than his feet, it was sad. Here's all 4 of us at one of the many meals we ate there. One morning after I got out of the shower and came in the room this is how I found Parker and Alex, isn't it so sweet :) I'm glad they are buddies!

2 comments:

Melissa Turner said...

Sounds like a fun trip. Brittany and Abigail told me they had fun while you were gone too.

Natalie said...

I had no idea where I'd find a young rancher conference in Long Beach, but if I could find one, I'd be there. It looks like a great weekend.