Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Abigail's 6th Birthday

Abigail chose a beehive cake complete with little bees! I had so much fun decorating it and it was easy (that's the mandatory requirement for all the children's cakes).

Parker got to come to the party at Kindergarten too! Here she is with her teacher, she chose to bring cupcakes for her class and she put the frosting on all by herself with a decorator bag and fancy tip, she had a lot of fun and the class loved them!

She chose Lucky Charms for her special breakfast cereal, and she chose pumpkin pancakes for her dinner, easy day for me! She got to eat on the "red plate" and said she had a wonderful birthday!

3 comments:

Melissa Turner said...

What a cute cake, you always do such a good job decorating them.

Heidi P, That's me! said...

I always love your cakes Valerie!`

Lataun said...

Valerie, I love that bee cake...I would love to see more pics and have you tell me how you did it. I have 3 girls' birthdays coming up in the next few months...