Saturday, November 8, 2008

Election Season Over!

Wyatt and I have had a chunk of our time taken up with politics. I was asked to be the treasurer for a guy running for county commissioner which entails setting up a bank campaign account with him and managing all the ins and outgoings of the monies involved there and filing several reports with different deadlines to the county. I still have a few more to file even though the campaign is over but it will be minimal. I was also asked by a different candidate to do a radio ad for him so Brittany, Alex and Abigail think I'm famous because they heard Mom on the radio! Wyatt has created a web page; http://www.kendalljolley.com/ two mailers that went out and are very professional and worked on many mailing/voter lists so needless to say I am glad that it is over and that it won't take any more of our family time.

No comments: